what tip can you offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what tip can you offer

This hit me yesterday. I thought it would be interesting what is one tip or piece of advice you can give from your proffession or one you have had previously? I'm going to give you one of my favorites. If you plan on sleeping under your comforter/duvet and shams, buy an extra set to make your bed with. if you sleep under them they get wrinkled and not at all pleasing to the eye.Buy a second set So then you have the fresh smooth set in the morning. Or invest in good sheets and a down comforter for night. Keep your bed linen fresh looking. I actually think this a pet peeve of mine. That is wahy I recommend it so often. I nearly died when my sister in law slept under my bed comforter. I had told her where everything was and even offered to fix it for her she said she could do it. GRRRRRRRRRR
    Smiles
    Mar

what tip can you offer

Mar,
    Are you completely bonkers:h with everything going on in your life you worry about your duvet:H

sorry, it just made me laugh, you'd have a compete coronary if you saw my house and I don't have the arse of a SIL to put up with. I'm now going to iron all my bedding and remove the Jack Russell from our bed...as if that'll last:H

xxxx

Comment

what tip can you offer

Oh yes, tip...I'm an IT Auditor..how's your Disaster Recovery Plan, Risks and Controls ?

Enough Said !

xxx

Comment

what tip can you offer

In the world of computers. always save and backup your work frequently!

On a bicycle, don't forget to unclip from your pedals before coming to a complete stop... :H :H
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

what tip can you offer

If you have a 401(k) available and your employer matches, always contribute at least the amount he will match. Any financial professional will tell you that. You can afford it - you can't afford to throw away money your employer wants to give you.

Comment

what tip can you offer

In the world of weight management, if hunger is not the problem, food is not the solution. Also, be sure to enjoy what you eat - there is a way to make just about anything healthy, satifying and delicious.

Comment

what tip can you offer

If you are messing with electrical items in your house and shut the circuit breaker off make sure you test the circuit to insure there is no power. Most likely you didnt turn the correct CB off
              Hablur

Comment

what tip can you offer

If approached my a mad, ticked off women, apply flowers, agree to anything she wants, do anything she wants, and you may walk away in one piece

Sun Tzu --- The Art of War

J/k
                Hablur

Comment

what tip can you offer

Drink lots of water, please enjoy some of our fruit-infused waters. They help flush out the toxins your massage stirred up. A nice sit in the steam room, sauna or jacuzzi will also help flush out those toxins ...

Hm! Maybe I need to listen to my own advice!
                  "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

what tip can you offer

Do not forget your passwords. Save them in Outlook under P for passwords.

Comment

what tip can you offer

And always keep things charged.

Comment

what tip can you offer

AAthlete;129733 wrote: In the world of computers. always save and backup your work frequently!

On a bicycle, don't forget to unclip from your pedals before coming to a complete stop... :H :H
                        AA - Have you been in Scotland this last weekend by any chance?

Guess who didnn't unclip fast enough on Saturday when I had to make a sudden stop?

Embarrassing or what??? :upset:

Satori
                        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

what tip can you offer

Never ever use a debit card for a hotel room. Trust me on this.

Lisa

Comment

what tip can you offer

More...I check my daughters stuff ALL the time...almost daily. I am a freak about it!!

Comment

what tip can you offer

A cool oatmeal bath is a great way to sooth sunburnt skin!
                              Suddenly I see
                              This is what I want to be
                              suddenly I see
                              Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Working...
                              X