what tip can you offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what tip can you offer

-- When using a crosswalk dont think that just because you are in it the guy behind the wheel is going to slow down because its the law.

(my Uncle Virgil was an ass and would always speed up yelling out the window at the folks in the cross walk calling the all kinds of names)
    Hablur

Comment

what tip can you offer

Lean downstream.

Always over tip a great waitress!

Keep jokes in your apron pocket, when it's too busy to talk to people... just hand em some good "reading material", & say "Be right back", with a smile.

Athlete, love the pedal clips tip!:H

Abby, we have a generator for power outages too. Candlelight movies are great!
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

what tip can you offer

Hey Beaches....that reminds me of something!
        I use "water" holding crystals in my plants to hold moisture in the hot summer time.
        I couldn't find them this year and so I bought some cheap diapers, soaked one in water then tore it open and use those water holding crystals in my pots!!

It works great and I saved alot of money!

LOL
        My plants are my "Babies"!!
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

what tip can you offer

Saint jude, gotta be careful

I tip really well. If the waitress or waiter really does there job, I'll always tip well. However, us men have to be careful. If we are with a woman, and tip really well, that could just lead to a big ass fight. It just always comes off the wrong way. Especially if the waitress has, umm, how do I say it. A lot of "talent." :H
          where does this go?

Comment

what tip can you offer

When handling firearms, remember the three most important safety rules:
            1- Never point the gun at anything you do not wish to destroy.
            2- Always treat a gun as if it is loaded.
            3- Keep your finger off the trigger unless you know your target and intend to shoot.

I know firearms issues are controversial but it's my profession.
            Maybe it will help avoid a devastating mistake.

Determinator and I work together around loaded firearms.
            We find it essential to be polite :H :H

Dx
            * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

what tip can you offer

And ....keep them locked up and out of sight if you have kids of any age around!
              Thanks for the reminder De.
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

what tip can you offer

St Jude -- love the joke in the pocket idea -- perfet as I am an administrator that deals with interruptions at all times -- thankfully I have a boss that lets me set up my day from home

Gabby I see Breez caught your TV dilemma -- I thought perhaps you had a generator

From me -- if someone tells you something in confidence -- keep it there.

I had a meeting with the Dean today & one of my colleagues strolled in wearing cargo pants, flip flops & two tank tops... no no!

Simey this is a fun thread! Thank you!

La Liz

Comment

Working...
                X