friday 19th...tis poets day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday 19th...tis poets day!!

mae all ..how are we today then?all good ..ready for the weekend hopefully....frosty over here again today....greenhoose now gone ..digging out the civils for the new one...posh for digging holes that is!!

here it was..

20160218_074851.jpg

and here it wasnt.....

20160219_072331.jpg

its freezing out there ...even the rabbits laffed at me yesterday!!

right brew time and on we go....

hiya kuya..hows you then?sound chirpier good lass..glad your ma has stabilised a bit....and also things are going better for that girl you had staying with you.....enjoy the weekend with the kidz party!!

hey Sam ...hows you today then?all good I hope...weather this morning is freezin here ,but its going to change...yep rain this aft!!!!reading your post..fields of clover and taxes ..they dont really belong in the same sentence do they?

hiya pauly hows you ?thanks for asking about knee ...seems fine ,but there again havent done much running recently...karate chop hubby ..wow...go for it!!!

hi time to quit ...hows you?that clip about the electronics is about right....the bit thats missing tho ..is when those same kidz initially move out to uni etc..the home visits for food,money,oh and dirty laundry!!Sunny and high thirties ...want to trade for some really nice rain??

mornin Lav.....oho..its a yellow card for you...your quote yesterday to Pauly... All they care about is the money & when dinner is ready....well..me,Sam and Det were jist wondering who they was :applouse: anyways brew time....mouth is absolutely killing me ..its really giving me gyp even with painkillers..so if anyone knows how to get rid of the soreness after 9 injections and 4 teeth out let me know!!apart from that the wureld is great....heres a brew pour vous madam....you babysittin today again?

hiya ppqp ...yeehah hows you then?that really is a smart move with your son...does thsat mean he will get any work out of it on a regular basis?how is he now ..hope he is ok ...

hiya det ..good for you mate...great move ..your health comes foist..

hiya pie and ns hope you are both ok...

right folks ..out in the garden for round 2..see yall laters... this is daft joke day.......

The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven't got the joke yet.

What do you call an Irishman who sits outside all night? Paddy O' Furniture

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

What do you call somebody with no body and no nose? -- Nobody Knows

What did the pirate say when he turned 80? Aye matey.

Who ever invented knock-knock jokes deserves a no-bell prize.

Three blondes walk into a building. You'd think one of them would've seen it...

Why did the blonde write "TGIF" on her shoes? To remind her that "toes go in first."

Why do cows wear bells? -- Because their horns don't work

What happens to a frogs car when it breaks down? It gets toad away.

I once had a goldfish that could break-dance on a carpet, but only for like 25 seconds.

What do you call a cow with two legs? Lean beef.

What kind of horses go out after dusk? -- Nightmares!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mick PLEASE explain the Paddy O'furniture joke.... Or I think I am going to go mad by morning! LOL

All good with me otherwise. Late check in and off to bed now.

Be well y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by kuya View Post
      Mick PLEASE explain the Paddy O'furniture joke.... Or I think I am going to go mad by morning! LOL

All good with me otherwise. Late check in and off to bed now.

Be well y'all.
      Patio furniture!!!!!
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

morning all
        thanks for the brew Mick. You were busy yesterday, it appears. I'll have to look back later on yesterday's fred to see what Mz Lav and Mz Pauly were discussing. A bit of men bashing, were it??

morning Kuya, I never can remember what part of the day you're on so bet it is evening to you?!

FINALLY, one of my heifers calved yesterday. 2 more to go. Bull musta takin a vacation or something. 3 months off.

IMG_1704.jpg

river was up the other day at a farm I visited. In the background, old farm house.

IMG_1701.jpg

later
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for the kickstart. Must confess I haven't been reading the jokes, too much on my mind. But have to go back and check out the pattio furniture joke. How much bigger is the new greenhouse? Sorry to hear the mouth is still sore. There's a video going viral about a guy (from Medicine Hat) who thinks his head is going to fall off after a trip to the dentist. After the wife phoned poison control and found out he'd be ok she taped it and put it on Facebook. She's had 3 offers to buy the rights! 15M hits. So consider yourself lucky.

Sam...nice calf. It does make you wonder what the bull was doing doesn't it. It was always easier having them all come at once.

Had a talk with the boss about the GM job yesterday. Since he's announced his quit date of Nov 10th I've been getting more and more stressed out. We discussed various scenarios. We are taking the weekend to think things through and come up with a strategy for him to present to the board. Feeling a lot more calmer today. Have a Fabulous Friday all, I know I intend to......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, Muck,when I got my wisdom teeth pulled swishing warm salt water helped me heal fast,wishing you a speedy recovery had the strangest thing happen this morning, I woke up at my usual 4 am,had some coffee,read around here,then fell asleep at 6 and woke at 7:30 so weird! Started the keurig with no mug under it so coffee got everywhere, I off to shake the grog,much loveto all,have a fab Friday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

*Mick oops auto correct error

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Reaching out for my life line here. I'm just buried under an avalanche of events all happening at once. Life, death, broken shit, and delusions. Will come back later to explain, and catch up. Thank you for being here! :hug:

Comment

:hug:Pie

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers!

Pie, need a hug? :hug:
                    I hope everything is OK.

My apologies for yesterday's 'They' statement.
                    I am up to my eyeballs in YB's paranoid, ego-soothing, self- serving BS again. I didn't mean to offend anyone here.

Mick, you are a real magician with that disappearing greenhouse trick, haha!!

Sam, congrats in the new addition to your family

PQ, I sure hope everything works out for you at work. You deserve the best!

Pauly, putting a coffee cup in place before pushing the start button is usually a good idea, LOL

I have baked 6 pepperoni breads & am starting on a pot of mushroom soup now.
                    I hope everyone has a great AF Friday.

Sleep well kuya!

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Sounds like you have way too much going on to be drinking, Pie! Thank goodness you don't. How in the heck did we get our lives "done" when we were drinking??? I hope the problems turn out to be smaller than they appear. xx, NS

Comment

Originally posted by mick View Post
                        patio furniture!!!!!
                        omg!

Too funny !

Comment

Pie ...hang in there. DO NOT give in to any mental demand /delusion to self medicate.

Cry, scream, stomp or throw, or walk out....so many options rather than self abuse.

Wishing you well....this too shall pass

Comment

Just got in to work and opened emails.

My mother died last night.

Not sure how I feel tbh.

Comment

My sincere condolences Kuya. Grief can take many twists and turns - you will be raw. Just deal with the immediate necessaries and go with it. Try not to over think things. Be gentle with yourself and others who this touches. Hugs.

Comment

Working...
                              X