X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry about your moms passing Kuya
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
      Reaching out for my life line here. I'm just buried under an avalanche of events all happening at once. Life, death, broken shit, and delusions. Will come back later to explain, and catch up. Thank you for being here!
      :heartbeat: :heartbeat: Thinking of you. Glad you posted. :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Comment

Condolences Ky....you feel anyway you want to.

Comment

Oh Kuya, my heart just sank when I read your note. If there were a way to give you a hug I would sure do it. All I CAN do is hold you close in my thoughts and wish you strength and peace. My most sincere condolemces to you. Are there other family? Im not sure what your family structure is. I hope you have someone to lean on. I will be thinking of you constantly. Much love, B.
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hi all, I'm here, and calm, but was in overwhelmed mode earlier, and seriously considered drinking to take the edge off. I need to run out to do one more thing for today, which will not include any liquor stops. Then going to call it an early night. Thanks a million for the supportive posts and PMs.

Kuya, I don't know what to say about your mom's passing, but want to acknowledge your post. Some feelings are too complex for words, for me, anyway. Take care, my friend.

Comment

Well this morning was odd. I had a full morning of consults to deal with and sadly 2 euthanasias (which is unusual in the same morning)

Funnily I had been sent a photo of my mum a couple days ago and had kissed it only yesterday and actually acknowledged to myself out loud that she had done the best she could.

I am glad to have forgiven her, even if only in my heart, before she died.

Perhaps that simple act crossed the world and allowed her the peace to go... who knows.

I will have a quiet weekend with the kids then the madness of arrangements for funerals etc from the opposite timezone will begin.

Instead of my daughter my eldest son will accompany me to the funeral. He was the only one of my children who really knew her, so it is appropriate that he come.

Thanks for the support guys

Comment

So sorry to hear your news kuya.
                There is no set in stone way to feel about these things. Take care of yourself, you will be in my thoughts.

Pie, I am glad that whatever is going on with you seems to have stabilized somewhat. Some days are just overwhelming.

Peace to everyone tonight!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Pi...so glad to see your post. Been thinking and watching for you. Hope you're able to have a peaceful night.....see you in the morning. :smile:PPQP

Comment

Kuya
                    so sorry to read of your mother. Thinking of you
                    Sam
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                    X