How Deep Is That Hole?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Deep Is That Hole?

Two good 'ole boys were hunting up in the backwoods when they came on a big, dark hole in the ground.

"Reckon how deep 'at hole is, Cletus?" asked Bubba.

"I don't know, Bubba. Let's throw some rocks in and listen for them to hit bottom."

They did just that, but couldn't really hear, so decided they needed to drop in something bigger. Bubba looked around, and said, "Looky here, 'hit's an old transmission. Help me carry it over there and we'll drop it in." So, they worked together and carried the transmission over and dropped it in the hole.

At that moment, they heard a crashing in the brush behind them. A dog came rushing out and without hesitation dived headfirst into the hole. The two bewildered hunters were still staring after him when an old farmer came out of the bushes and asked, "Hey, you boys seen my dog?"

"Yessir," they replied. "He come tearing out of them bushes and jumped headlong into thishere hole!"

Looking in the hole, the farmer replied, "That's impossible. I had him chained to a transmission."
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

How Deep Is That Hole?

LMAO Now that was funny!!!

Comment

How Deep Is That Hole?

Some people were talking about never having seen a real well. We've always been taught to be careful walking in the woods near old homeplaces lest we fall in an old well, or a big deep hole. Anyone remember 'Delores Claiborne'?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
      X