Repeat, but funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repeat, but funny

An old lady had 2 pet monkeys for many years. They were like children to her, and when they both died the same day, she was heartbroken.
    After getting advice from friends, she took the monkeys to a taxidermist.
    "I understand you can preserve my darlings for me", she says to the taxidermist.
    "Oh, yes maam," he replies. " You want them mounted?"
    Little old lady, "No, no, holding hands will be just fine."
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Repeat, but funny

OK this is true. Husb #1 had a monkey named Charlie and he took him for a walk on a leash and when he got back, mom was momping floors or something so he couldn't go in. So he tieed charlie to front proch rail and goes off to do whatever. Charlie was thirsty and kind of frothy at the mouth. Mom sees that and thinks he's rabid and chops off his head. I attract and marry interesting people I guess.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Repeat, but funny

OH MY GAWD!!!! I understand you better and better, unfortunately!!!! LOL
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Repeat, but funny

Shut UP!!!!!!!

That is like some kind of horror movie gone wrong.

Freud would have such a field day with this one. Lordy lordy.... :H :H :H

Comment

Repeat, but funny

Oh God

Comment

Repeat, but funny

oh Greenie,

As a huge animal lover I shouldn't laugh but :H:H:H:H

J x
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Repeat, but funny

Greenie, did the hubs mount Charlie? ROFL
              sigpic

Comment

Repeat, but funny

I'm not sure what you are insinuating ruby! Before or after :H:H:H
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Repeat, but funny

I came home from school once and my budgie had gone. I asked my dad what happened and he said it had broke its leg, so he made a splint from a matchstick.. But when the budgie jumped down from his perch and landed on the sandpaper cage bottom it struck the match..
                  Now my dad has either a sick sence of humour or he killed my budgie in a more horible way and this tale was to lesson the blow... Either way is it any wonder i drank???
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Repeat, but funny

No, Mack, this thread is proof of that! LOL It's a wonder we're not a network of mass-murderers!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X