Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

SAINTS ARE SINNERS WHO JUST KEPT GOING
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

What we want to change in others is what we haven't loved in ourselves
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge, and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers.-- Martina Horner, President of Radcliffe College

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

You must do the thing you think you cannot do
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

QUOTES for today

"There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow."
            – Orison Swett Marden

Comment

QUOTES for today

the greatest danger for most of us*is not that our aim is too high, and we miss it.
But that our aim is too low, and we reach it. Michelangelo
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

In three words I can sum u[ everything I've learned about life - It goes on - Robert Frost

Nothing in life is to feared. Irs only to be understood. Marie Curie
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be."
                  – Grandma Moses

Comment

QUOTES for today

ITS NOT THE LOAD THAT BREAKS YOU..... ITS THE WAY YOU CARRY IT
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

The longest journey is the journey inward.-- Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

QUOTES for today

So so true Mario

and the journey of 1000 miles begins with just one step...........
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

You will forget your misery; you will remember it as waters that have passed away. JOB 11:16

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it."
                            – William C. Durant

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."
                              – Virginia Satir

Comment

QUOTES for today

Even with the best of maps and instruments, we can never fully chart our journeys.-- Gail Pool

Comment

Working...
                                X