QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

All man's troubles come from not knowing how to sit still in one room. ~Blaise Pascal, Pens?es, 1670

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. ~Dorothy Parker (Thanks, Kaitlin)

Comment

QUOTES for today

“False friends are like our shadow, keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine but leaving us when we cross into the shade.”
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Hi Chilli, Mario and everyone,

Cassia, thank's for sharing Dr. Suess 'The places you'll go'. I don't think i've ever read that right through. Well, not sober! Thank's. Bloody brilliant!

'Follow your bliss'

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Why is everyone here so happy except me?" "Because they have learned to see goodness and beauty everywhere," said the Master. "Why don't I see goodness and beauty everywhere?" "Because you cannot see outside of you what you fail to see inside."
            Anthony De Mello
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

QUOTES for today

When the world says, "Give up,"
              Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
              ~Author Unknown

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Give us this day our daily bread" is probably the most perfectly constructed and useful sentence ever set down in the English language. ~P.J. Wingate

Comment

QUOTES for today

Once you choose hope, anything's possible. ~Christopher Reeve

Comment

QUOTES for today

When the world says, "Give up,"
                    Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
                    ~Author Unknown

Comment

QUOTES for today

If you knew that hope and despair were paths to the same destination, which would you choose? ~Robert Brault, A Robert Brault Reader

Comment

QUOTES for today

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. ~Douglas Pagels

Comment

QUOTES for today

Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. ~Sicilian Proverb

Comment

QUOTES for today

A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad. ~Arnold H. Glasgow

Comment

QUOTES for today

True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable. ~Dave Tyson Gentry

Comment

QUOTES for today

Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments, but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures."
                                – Joseph Addison

Comment

Working...
                                X