QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart... Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens."
    ~ Carl Gustav Jung
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

QUOTES for today

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. ~Henry Ford

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. ~Les Brown

Comment

QUOTES for today

The important thing is to strive towards a goal which is not immediately visible. That goal is not the concern of the mind, but of the spirit. ~Antoine de Saint-Exup?ry, Flight to Arras, 1942, translated from French by Lewis Galanti?re

Comment

QUOTES for today

One half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it. ~Sidney Howard

Comment

QUOTES for today

mario;1111712 wrote: One half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it. ~Sidney Howard
              I love that Mario..
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

QUOTES for today

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be. ~Thomas ? Kempis, Imitation of Christ, c.1420

Comment

QUOTES for today

You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice. ~Steven D. Woodhull

Comment

QUOTES for today

What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step. It is always the same step, but you have to take it. ~Antoine de Saint-Exup?ry, Wind, Sand and Stars, 1939, translated from French by Lewis Galanti?re

Comment

QUOTES for today

If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree. ~Jim Rohn

Comment

QUOTES for today

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. ~Erica Jong, How to Save Your Own Life, 1977

Comment

QUOTES for today

Some people like my advice so much that they frame it upon the wall instead of using it. ~Gordon R. Dickson

Comment

QUOTES for today

It is a good divine that follows his own instructions. ~William Shakespeare

Comment

QUOTES for today

The true secret of giving advice is, after you have honestly given it, to be perfectly indifferent whether it is taken or not, and never persist in trying to set people right. ~Hannah Whitall Smith

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
                                – Harvey Fierstein

Comment

Working...
                                X