QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

"I hope it's an endless summer where you are".......

Simple and effective.... it's what I wish for the people I love most

Comment

QUOTES for today

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Comment

QUOTES for today

he who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead!
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Don't compare your life to others.
          You have no idea what their journey is all about.....
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Frame every so-called disaster with these words:
            ' In five years, will this matter?'
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance. ~Author Unknown

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not. ~Author Unknown

Comment

QUOTES for today

We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies. ~Roderick Thorp, Rainbow Drive

Comment

QUOTES for today

I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer.* ~Jim Carrey
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Everything you are against weakens you. Everything you are for empowers you."
                      – Dr. Wayne Dyer

Comment

QUOTES for today

Love that Wayne Dyer! He's on the money. It's true, positve strengthens, negative weakens. In teaching I've learned that sometimes the student does what s/he's not supposed to do because s/he doesn't know what is expected or correct. By putting things in the positive, we give useful direction, instead of reinforcing the negative that we don't want. Seems obvious, but I think it's worth mentioning.

So, now my quote for the day:
                        "May the spirit of love tend my thoughts, guarding the holiness that alone shall remain on the altar of my mind." ~Baha U'llah (or his son, Abdul Baha, I forget)

Comment

QUOTES for today

"If we wait for the moment when everything is ready, we shall never begin."
                          – Ivan Turgenev

Comment

QUOTES for today

Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching? ~Dennis and Wendy Mannering

Comment

QUOTES for today

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

Comment

QUOTES for today

If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one. ~Cavett Robert

Comment

Working...
                                X