QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

It is better to get a kick in the arse......at least you know that your in front.....
    Anonymous
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

The first man in line cleaning a Cesspool has the dirtiest job.........but he can say with pride: " I don't take shit from any one !" (Chuckle..Ha!)
      Anonymous
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. ~Douglas Pagels
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

QUOTES for today

You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice. ~Steven D. Woodhull

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

Anyone can carry his burden, however hard, until nightfall. Anyone can do his work, however hard, for one day. Anyone can live sweetly, patiently, lovingly, purely, till the sun goes down. And this is all life really means. ~Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

QUOTES for today

"The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity."
              – Amelia Earhart

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever."
                – Margaret Cho

Comment

QUOTES for today

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."
                  – Albert Einstein

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Logic will get you from A to B.
                      Imagination will take you everywhere."
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
                        ~Roosevelt, Eleanor
                        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

QUOTES for today

There are truths on this side of the Pyranees, which are falsehoods on the other. ~Blaise Pascal

Comment

QUOTES for today

Inside my empty bottle I was constructing a lighthouse while all the others were making ships. ~Charles Simic

Comment

QUOTES for today

Boredom is an emptiness filled with insistence. ~Leo Stein

Comment

QUOTES for today

Nobody is bored when he is trying to make something that is beautiful, or to discover something that is true. ~William Inge

Comment

Working...
                                X