QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

I don't have a quote ready, but I LOVE that this thread has bee resurrected. Thanks, Mario.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

QUOTES for today

You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice. ~Steven D. Woodhull (U.S. geologist, 1976-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step. It is always the same step, but you have to take it. ~Antoine de Saint-Exup?ry, Wind, Sand and Stars, 1939, translated from French by Lewis Galanti?re

Comment

QUOTES for today

'Follow your bliss'

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

QUOTES for today

“The caterpillar does all the work but the butterfly gets all the publicity”

George Carlin.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

QUOTES for today

If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it. ~Toni Morrison

Comment

QUOTES for today

Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it. ~Author Unknown

Comment

QUOTES for today

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway _ John Wayne

We all need this kind of courage to become af and stay there.
                  My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

QUOTES for today

The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins. ~Bob Moawad

Comment

QUOTES for today

mario;1370165 wrote: The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins. ~Bob Moawad
                      Mario; thank you for this one......it is exactly what I needed today....
                      IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                      Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

QUOTES for today

If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up. ~J.M. Power

Comment

QUOTES for today

Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy. ~Robert Anthony

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose."

~Lyndon B. Johnson~
                            Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

QUOTES for today

"What's Happening ?" I know something is cause everything is moving !
                              Richard Pryor
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X