X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

Kradle123;1375477 wrote: You're making me cry again Slay...:upset:

:l

PS- This is a tough hurdle for me..the it's too late hurdle...
    I'm not in a talking mood, but I can't let this one go unanswered. YOU must redefine your it's too late parameters. You are looking through dark glasses. It isn't too late for you to find joy in things in life. Maybe you can't be a rocket scientist at age 80, but life is full of things that have beauty and wonder. It's not too late for you to make a difference in your children's lives, your life, to learn a new hobby, to find out who YOU are inside, to absolutely melt watching a beautiful sunset, reprogram your negative thinking to see the beauty and not the flaw in things or to build your own bridge in a shoe box. I'm crying today, too. Crying can be good for the soul and lets out the pain so we can heal. It's not such a bad thing.

:l:
    Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

QUOTES for today

To Kradle,

"Hope only dies when you let it."

~Me~ That one is mine. I make up my own quotes rather regularly. They give me self inspiration at times. Don't Quit, Girl!
      Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

QUOTES for today

To unknown universal truth or say GOD,

How am I supposed to prove myself a hero if nobody will give me a chance?

If you give me a chance, I swear I will take care of you until my last breath !.

Dix
        A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

QUOTES for today

? You have good reason to believe that you can trust yourself.
          Not because you?ve always made the right choices,
          but because you survived the bad ones. ?
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Great minds discuss ideas
            Average minds discuss events
            Small minds discuss other people.
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

If your aunt had balls .... She would be your uncle (. Irishman I met in a pub once)
              ROFL

I seriously think this is profound as it shuts up all the shoulda /coulda/ woulda bullshit

Comment

QUOTES for today

You can't undo anything you've already done,
                but you can face up to it.
                You can tell the truth.
                You can seek forgiveness.
                And then let God do the rest.

Dix
                A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

QUOTES for today

Slaythefear;1375478 wrote: I'm not in a talking mood, but I can't let this one go unanswered. YOU must redefine your it's too late parameters. You are looking through dark glasses. It isn't too late for you to find joy in things in life. Maybe you can't be a rocket scientist at age 80, but life is full of things that have beauty and wonder. It's not too late for you to make a difference in your children's lives, your life, to learn a new hobby, to find out who YOU are inside, to absolutely melt watching a beautiful sunset, reprogram your negative thinking to see the beauty and not the flaw in things or to build your own bridge in a shoe box. I'm crying today, too. Crying can be good for the soul and lets out the pain so we can heal. It's not such a bad thing.

:l:
                  Hi Slay, I love catching your posts ..... You are so brave and positive.

KY

Comment

QUOTES for today

?When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ?happy?. They told me I didn?t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn?t understand life.?

― John Lennon

Comment

QUOTES for today

Who are you now?

?You are now at a crossroads. This is your opportunity to make the most important decision you will ever make. Forget your past. Who are you now? Who have you decided you really are now? Don't think about who you have been. Who are you now? Who have you decided to become? Make this decision consciously. Make it carefully. Make it powerfully.?

Anthony Robbins

Comment

QUOTES for today

"sometimes i just sits and thinks, and sometimes i just sits."

Satchel Paige

Comment

QUOTES for today

"I got sober. I stopped killing myself with alcohol. I began to think: 'Wait a minute - if I can stop doing this, what are the possibilities?' And slowly it dawned on me that it was maybe worth the risk."

Craig Ferguson

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Getting sober was one of the three pivotal events in my life, along with becoming an actor and having a child. Of the three, finding my sobriety was the hardest thing."

Gary Oldman

Comment

QUOTES for today

?This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.?

Comment

QUOTES for today

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food. "
                                W.C. Fields

Comment

Working...
                                X