QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

Wildflowers;1390441 wrote: My definition of strong woman is quite different than yours, much like other things. But, if you like insulting yourself be my guest.
    Awww come on, what does it say ' know thyself' ..... Pick which adjective DOES NOT apply to you, I dare LOL

Comment

QUOTES for today

I admit that I'm stubborn & cool. Not pigheaded. That's for men. LOL

Not sure what a pisstaker is? Now I have to go paint some Zen colors & give Mr. Mc Gee his treat. But, we can spar later, play chess, or any other games you'd like. :-)

Comment

QUOTES for today

Wildflowers;1390454 wrote: I admit that I'm stubborn & cool. Not pigheaded. That's for men. LOL

Not sure what a pisstaker is? Now I have to go paint some Zen colors & give Mr. Mc Gee his treat. But, we can spar later, play chess, or any other games you'd like. :-)
        My chess is awful, I grew up in a family where snakes and ladders was posh! :H. I like scrabble tho ( you might have guessed)

Oh a pisstaker is someone who makes fun or mocks, depending on your perspective.

See ya later

Comment

QUOTES for today

I really wish you two would stop...or at least make it via PM's
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

QUOTES for today

See I don't drink, I smoke. I used to drink, I did, I had to quit. Man, I was an embarrassing drunk. I'd get pulled over by the cops, I'd be so drunk I'd be out dancing to their lights thinking I'd made it to another club.

Bill Hicks

Comment

QUOTES for today

Mama,

I'd already made a decision last night to not engage in biting the hook. However, I think her & I may have been on the verge, of coming to a truce on this thread. :surrender:

No, I won't do it thru Pm's ( sorry ). There are reasons you may not be aware of.

It's my hope that we can help each other & others with our sobriety goals. If she doesn't want to do that, then we can just avoid each other.

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
              - Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved

Comment

QUOTES for today

Wildflowers;1390882 wrote: Mama,

I'd already made a decision last night to not engage in biting the hook. However, I think her & I may have been on the verge, of coming to a truce on this thread. :surrender:

No, I won't do it thru Pm's ( sorry ). There are reasons you may not be aware of.

It's my hope that we can help each other & others with our sobriety goals. If she doesn't want to do that, then we can just avoid each other.

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
                - Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved
                Ditto, kinda thought that was obvious by what was said! Similarly PM is out as people lie about them!

Comment

QUOTES for today

Success doesn't come to you, you go to it!
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

QUOTES for today

Remember, wherever you go, there you are!!!!
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

QUOTES for today

Alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, may produce all the effects of drunkenness.

The veritable Mr Oscar Wilde

Comment

QUOTES for today

No-one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

Comment

QUOTES for today

Comment

QUOTES for today

"If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."
                            -Vincent Van Gogh

Comment

QUOTES for today

Chinese Proverb:

When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.
                              AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

QUOTES for today

Didn't know where else I could share this. Just something that made me think

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/304215_104875636290155_769950086_n.jpg?dl=1

CT
                                AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

Working...
                                X