Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QUOTES for today

Never mistake activity for achievement. ~ John Wooden
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

A person needs three things to be happy, someone to love, something to do, and something to look forward to. ~ Tom Bodett
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Everything is self evident. ~ Rene Descartes

Comment

Hold company with yourself so sacred that even when your alone, you are whole ~ Ava

Comment

Don’t worry if you make waves bring yourself. The moon does it all the time. ~ Unknown

Comment

My happy place is where the Weather is warm, the skies are blue and the air smells like salt and sun lotion. ~ Techie
              Last edited by techie; October 4, 2020, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Sometimes we’re tested. Not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths. ~ Unknown

Comment

Nice thread techster.....

"I don't have a drinking problem 'Cept when I can't get a drink."

Regards,

Bacman.
                  Last edited by Baclofenman; October 5, 2020, 11:45 AM.
                  I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
                  Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

There is no death, only a change of worlds. ~ Chief Seattle

Comment

“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems” - Matt Groening - D'oh.......
                      Last edited by Baclofenman; October 5, 2020, 11:55 AM.
                      I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
                      Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

You cannot suffer the past or the present, because they do not exist. What you are suffering is your memory and your imagination. ~ Unknown

Comment

Whatever you are not changing, you are choosing. ~ Unknown

Comment

The only secret behind a good day is a good attitude. ~ Unknown

Comment

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

You must be willing to be the change you wish to see in the world. ~ Ghandi

Comment

Working...
                                X