Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QUOTES for today

The best wat to predict the future is to create it. ~ Peter Drucker
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

If you accept your limitations you go beyond them - Brendan Behan

Comment

All work done with love is healing work. ~ Eric Michael Leventhal
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

The universe is within you. Ask all for yourself. ~ Rumi

Comment

It ain’t how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.

Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone)
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Paradise is not a place. It is a state of consciousness. ~ Sri Chinmoy

Comment

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~ E.E. Cummings

Comment

I think 99 times and I find nothing. I stop thing, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me. ~ Albert Einstein

Comment

The world as you see it is a reflection of what you are. ~ Rumi

Comment

Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner. ~ Lao Tsu
                      Last edited by techie; November 13, 2020, 08:47 PM.

Comment

The wound is not my fault but the healing is my responsibility. ~ Matt Khan

Comment

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.

Paul Valery
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

You don’t attract what you want. You attract what you are. ~ Wayne Dyer

Comment

The future starts today, not tomorrow. ~ Pope John Paul

Comment

A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning. ~ Billie Jean King

Comment

Working...
                                X