QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QUOTES for today

There is one in a billion chance that our reality is not a simulation. ~ Elon Musk
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.

Dale Carnegie
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

In life, surround yourself with those who light your path. ~ Rumi
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

The best health care plan is a self care plan. ~ Nina Leavins

Comment

Be thankful for today, for in one minute your life could change. ~ Pru

Comment

I have an inward confidence in my oneness with good ~ Ernest Holmes

Comment

Reelin' In The Years - YouTube

Comment

Cowboy Junkies - Sweet Jane (Official Video) - YouTube

Comment

You weren’t born just to pay bills and die. ~ Jas

Comment

To take your power back you must start uninstalling the program. ~ Dr Bruce Lipton

Comment

Our lives change when our habits change. ~ Jas

Comment

Enjoy life one slice at a time. ~ Pru

Comment

Just Do It. ~ Nike Corp

Comment

Originally posted by Chillgirl View Post
                              Hi
                              I love collecting quotations and wanted to share some which are relavant to a lot of my feelings....

"Anything that has power over you is "for" teaching you how to take your power back"

"Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom"

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal - Henry Ford

Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond - Rumi

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.

I would love it if you would add your own.......
                              Thought i'd offer a flashback to the amazing Chillgirl's introductory post for this thread. Thanks mi amiga! x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful. ~ Jas

Comment

Working...
                                X