X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

Happiness is a choice.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

QUOTES for today

Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.-- Raymond Lindquist

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

A noteable qoute: Ha! IAD

"I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender." Rodney Dangerfield
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

God grant me the senility to forget the people i never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones i do and the eyesight to know the difference
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."
              – Samuel Beckett

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."
                Short and funny quote by, Lyndon B. Johnson.

Have a nice day ! IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.”
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one”
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

“Smile when it hurts most.”
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

“There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them.”
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Every communication is either an act of love or a cry for help. - -from 'A Course in Miracles'
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today
                            • It is better to run back than run the wrong way.
                            • The road to success is lined with many tempting parking spaces.
                            • The nearer the inn, the longer the road.
                            • Two shorten the road.
                            • If you want to know who your friends are, lie by the roadside and pretend to be drunk.
                              It is not the destination that is important, but the journey there.
                              He who is outside the door has already a good part of his journey behind him.
                              A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
                              First the man takes a drink; then the drink takes a drink; after that the drink takes the man.

Comment

QUOTES for today

"We must live as we think, otherwise we shall end up by thinking as we have lived."
                              – Paul Bourget

Comment

QUOTES for today

Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.-- James F. Byrnes

Comment

Working...
                                X