QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QUOTES for today

Love expresses through our individuality so that we may know our humanity. ~ Harold W. Blocker
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Just do it. ~ Nike
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

The stronger you become the gentler you will be. ~ Zen

Comment

You will be amazed at how things fall magically in place once you let go of control. ~ Unknown

Comment

One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.

Bryant H McGill
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

It matters not who you love, where you love, when or how you love. It only matters that you love. ~ John Lennon

Comment

Miracles happen naturally as an expression of love. ~ ACIM

Comment

The kingdom of heaven is within you, you are the vortex, you don’t need to be in a place. ~ Abraham

Comment

Life is not about being rich, being popular, being highly educated or being perfect. It’s about being humble, real, and kind. ~ OSHO

Comment

This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my of life. ~ Louise Hay

Comment

Managers do things right, but leaders do the right thing. ~ Peter Drucker

Comment

I think of a hero as someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom. ~ Bob Dylan

Comment

Souls tend to go back to who feels like home. ~ OSHO

Comment

Hello darkness my old friend, I’ve come to talk with you again. ~ Paul Simon

Comment

Working...
                                X