Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QUOTES for today

Observe even the judgement. ~ Rumi
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are. ~ Max Dupree
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Starting over is an accomplishment too. ~ Pru

Comment

A different version of you exists in the minds of everyone who knows you. ~ OSHO

Comment

Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you’d have preferred to speak.

Doug Larson
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Sometimes painful things can teach us a lesson we didn’t think we needed to know. ~ Amy Pochler

Comment

You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?

Rumi
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

While you feel guilty the ego is in command, because only the ego can experience guilt. ~ ACIM

Comment

Self-care is a lot of things. It’s taking care of yourself. It’s taking care of others. ~ Pru

Comment

The love that you search for everywhere is already inside you. ~ OSHO

Comment

The older I get the more I understand that it ok to live a life others don’t understand. ~ Pru

Comment

The love inside you is the most powerful force in the universe. ~ Pru

Comment

The older I get the more I understand it’s ok to live a life that others do not understand. ~ Pru

Comment

No day shall erase you from the memory of time. ~ Sandy Dahl

Comment

We came whirling out of nothingness, Scattering stars like dust….. The stars made a circle, and in the middle, we dance. ~ Rumi

Comment

Working...
                                X