Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QUOTES for today

You can’t tame the spirit of someone who has magic in their veins. ~ Mystic
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

My soul honors your soul. The Devine light in me sees the divine light in you. We are one. ~ Lawrence Wellness
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sometimes Angels are just ordinary people who make us believe in miracles again. ~ OSHO

Comment

Spirituality is a round table meaning no one can sit at the head of it. ~ OSHO

Comment

Start each day with a grateful heart. ~ Techie

Comment

Noting lasts forever, even your worries. ~ Charlie Chaplin

Comment

Either we deal with the root of fear, or we trim its branches. ~ Krishnamunti

Comment

This is my life, my story and my book. I will no longer let anyone else write it; nor will I apologize for the ending I make. ~ Billie Jean

Comment

Alway strive to be a bit better today than yesterday. ~ Techie

Comment

Your purpose is to be yourself. You are perfect just as you are. ~ Thich Nhat Nahn

Comment

Just like a lantern in the night, banish darkness by spreading light. ~ Unknown

Comment

It’s not what you say to everyone else that determines your life, it is what you whisper to yourself. ~ OSHO

Comment

Energy is my first language. I understand it more than words. ~ Albert Einstein

Comment

Passion is energy. Feel the power from focusing on what excites you. ~ Oprah

Comment

That's a good one!

Comment

Working...
                                X