QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

mario;868834 wrote: "A day of worry is more exhausting than a week of work."
    ? John Lubbock
    SO Bloody true!!!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

QUOTES for today

You've got to be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?-- Bernadette Peters, Inside the Actors Studio

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

When you encounter difficulties and contradictions, do not try to break them, but bend them with gentleness and time.-- Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

QUOTES for today

Happy is the person who can laugh at himself. He will never cease to be amused
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

chillgirl;869857 wrote: Happy is the person who can laugh at himself. He will never cease to be amused
            yip, that's me!!

Life is to seriously not to laugh about youself once in a while
            AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

QUOTES for today

( "A qoute from my English Teacher" Ha! IAD )

"I could've eaten Alphabits and crapped out a better essay!!"
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken."
                – Frank Herbert

Comment

QUOTES for today

happiness is where you find it.... and rarely where you seek it
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

chillgirl;870217 wrote: happiness is where you find it.... and rarely where you seek it
                    exactly

Comment

QUOTES for today

When you encounter difficulties and contradictions, do not try to break them, but bend them with gentleness and time.-- Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

QUOTES for today

If you encounter difficulty, don't change your decision to go, just change the direction to get there

same theme as yours mario
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

The quickest way to solve a problem is to not see it as a problem
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

It is very strange that the years teach us patience - that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.-- Elizabeth Taylor, "A Wreath of Roses"

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Map out your future, but do it in pencil."
                              – Jon Bon Jovi

Comment

QUOTES for today

The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.-- Ralph Waldo Emerson, The Conduct of Life, 'Fate,' 1860

Comment

Working...
                                X