QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

“Change is the essence of life.Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become.”
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

QUOTES for today

techie;875095 wrote: ?Change is the essence of life.Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become.?
      Love it x
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world."
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think.
          - Dale Carnegie
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"What do you get when you cross the Godfather with a lawyer?
            An offer you can't understand."
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

I'm giving my apologies ahead of time for this quote....it's rather juvenile...Ha!

"How do you get a Kleenex to dance?
              Put a little boogy in it!" l
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

Everything you do in life, every choice you make, has a consequence. When you do things without thinkin', then you ain't makin' the choice. The choice is makin' you.-- Mark Steven Johnson, Ghostrider, 2007

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

" In days of old when knights were bold and rubbers were'nt invented, They wrap a sock around their c--- and babies were prevented"
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

"The good thing about hangovers is they go away when you stop drinking" Mollyka

Classic!
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Nothing is better for thee than me"- Quaker Oats Guy
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe. Wayne Dyer
                        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

QUOTES for today

Our individual reactions to events are shaped by what we ourselves have experienced in our own lives.

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever."
                            – Isak Dinesen

Comment

QUOTES for today

The power to bring me out of solitude - or to push me back into it - had never belonged to another person. It was mine and only mine.-- Martha Beck, O Magazine, February 2003

Comment

QUOTES for today

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love. Carl Sagan

Comment

Working...
                                X