QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

The kindest word in all the world is the unkind word, unsaid. ~Author Unknown

Have to take this on board myself..
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

QUOTES for today

A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
      Mohandas Gandhi

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
      Mohandas Gandhi

A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
      Mohandas Gandhi

A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.
      Mohandas Gandhi

A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.
      Mohandas Gandhi

A policy is a temporary creed liable to be changed, but while it holds good it has got to be pursued with apostolic zeal.
      Mohandas Gandhi
      A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.
      Mohandas Gandhi

All compromise is based on give and take, but there can be no give and take on fundamentals. Any compromise on mere fundamentals is a surrender. For it is all give and no take.
      Mohandas Gandhi

Be the change that you want to see in the world.
      Mohandas Gandhi

Before the throne of the Almighty, man will be judged not by his acts but by his intentions. For God alone reads our hearts.
      Mohandas Gandhi
      One of these is especially for Oney.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

QUOTES for today

Love it rubes!
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

QUOTES for today

If you know someone who tries to drown their sorrows, you might tell them sorrows know how to swim. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

QUOTES for today

“In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.”
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

I am, I accept, I deserve, I choose, I will, I can.

Yes, you can!
              ~Louise Hay
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Heavy is the heart that is filled with lead ('Machinegun' Kelly)

Comment

QUOTES for today

"If you treat an individual as if he were what he ought to be and could be, he will become what he ought to be and could be."
                  – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

When we ask for advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice.-- Marquis de la Grange

Comment

QUOTES for today

Heartbreak happens to all of us. Often the pain that wounds us most deeply also leaves the most enduring mark upon us.

Comment

QUOTES for today

Security is a superstition--it does not exist in nature. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.
                        – Helen Keller

Comment

QUOTES for today

Chinese proverbs:

"Man who run in front of car get tired."

"Man who run behind car get exhausted."
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

"The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not." - Mark Twain
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action."
                              – Benjamin Disraeli

Comment

QUOTES for today

A hobby a day keeps the doldrums away.-- Phyllis Mcginley

Comment

Working...
                                X