X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

If you can find something everyone agrees on, it's wrong.-- Mo Udall

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

The willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life is the source from which self-respect springs. ~Joan Didion
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

QUOTES for today

And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.-- Jerry Chin

Comment

QUOTES for today

"We have found that it's much easier to restrain our wrath when the other fellow is bigger than we are."
          Anonymous.
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error."
            John Kenneth Galbraith.

?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Just keep swimming!" Dory from Finding Nemo
              While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

QUOTES for today

"When we learn to manage our emotions long enough to stop and shift our attention to the quieter message of the heart, we can gain a wider perspective on any situation, often saving ourselves from hurt, frustration and pain."
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Chillgirl;910266 wrote: "When we learn to manage our emotions long enough to stop and shift our attention to the quieter message of the heart, we can gain a wider perspective on any situation, often saving ourselves from hurt, frustration and pain."
                  Love it chill!
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

QUOTES for today

techie;910301 wrote: Love it chill!
                    Techie - I wanted to add.... and save others from hurt, frustration and pain!
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Chillgirl;910377 wrote: Techie - I wanted to add.... and save others from hurt, frustration and pain!
                      :l:l:l:l

Comment

QUOTES for today

An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.-- Will Rogers

Comment

QUOTES for today

All people have the right to be happy... those who know it are happy forever...
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. ~Alexander the Great

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Courage is very important. Like a muscle, it is strengthened by use."
                              – Ruth Gordon

Comment

QUOTES for today

It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place.-- H. L. Mencken

Comment

Working...
                                X