QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

'O that God the gift would give us, to see ourselves as others see us' Robert Burns
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

QUOTES for today

"We are each of us angels with one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another." Luciano DeCrescenzio
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

QUOTES for today

"You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither!"
        -- Drew Carey
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

The healthy and strong individual is the one who asks for help when he needs it. Whether he's got an abscess on his knee or in his soul. ~Rona Barrett
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

QUOTES for today

"I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: Try to please everybody all the time."
            – Herbert Bayard Swope

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step. It is always the same step, but you have to take it.-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

QUOTES for today

Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.-- Storm Jameson

Comment

QUOTES for today

" When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals; adjust the action steps."
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

QUOTES for today

IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.-- Bernard Bailey

Comment

QUOTES for today

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.-- Virginia Woolf

Comment

QUOTES for today

One of the things about equality is not just that you be treated equally to a man, but that you treat yourself equally to the way you treat a man.-- Marlo Thomas

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."
                            – Leo Tolstoy

Comment

QUOTES for today

Good outlook Carl. It's great to see another member kicking goal's in the face of adversity. Happy sales, and make sure you take your family on holiday's this Christmas, okay?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

QUOTES for today

All that is necessary to break the spell of inertia and frustration is this: Act as if it were impossible to fail."
                                – Dorothea Brande

Comment

Working...
                                X