Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Favorite Quote

"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off" - Gloria Steinham:new:

Comment

QUOTES for today

Optimist: A man who gets treed by a lion but enjoys the scenery.
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.*
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Why do doughnuts that weigh 4oz. put 4lbs. on your arse ?" Ta Ta Ha! IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments'
              - Jim Rohn
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

QUOTES for today

If you don't get lost, there's a chance you may never be found.
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Failure is the only thing achievable without effort -unknown.
                  2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

QUOTES for today

It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. ~Edmund Hillary
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen from the bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.--D.H.Lawrence 1885-1930
                      Twitch

Comment

QUOTES for today

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
                        Mahatma Gandhi

“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.”
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

QUOTES for today

Saw this on Mario's post, and love it. SO true.

"Niney-nine percent of failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses." George W. Carver....................
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

QUOTES for today

We need to find the courage to say NO to the things and people that are not serving us if we want to rediscover ourselves and live our lives with authenticity
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"You got dealt a bad hand, now how many times are you going to play it?"

Comment

QUOTES for today

Life is too short to wake up in the mornings with regrets. So love the ones who treat you right, forget the ones who don’t. Remember that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it, if it changes your life, then let it. No one said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X