QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.-- George Bernard Shaw

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.-- Victor Hugo, Les Miserables, 1862

Comment

QUOTES for today

Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night.-- Philip K. Dick, What The Dead Men Say, 1964

Comment

QUOTES for today

“An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.”
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

“New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.”
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

New Year.....same goal
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

“We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.”
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Journalism largely consists of saying 'Lord Jones is Dead' to people who never knew that Lord Jones was alive.-- G. K. Chesterton

Comment

QUOTES for today

I am no more humble than my talents require.-- Oscar Levant

Comment

QUOTES for today

There are 350 varieties of shark, not counting loan and pool.-- L. M. Boyd

Comment

QUOTES for today

I hate women because they always know where things are.-- James Thurber

Comment

QUOTES for today

Don't let your sorrow come higher than your knees.-- Swedish Proverb

Comment

QUOTES for today

I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.-- Emo Phillips

Comment

QUOTES for today

Believe in life! Always human beings will live and progress to greater, broader and fuller life.-- W. E. B. Du Bois, last message to the world, 1957

Comment

Working...
                                X