QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

We can never turn back the pages of time, though we may wish to relive a happy moment, or say goodbye just one last time, we never can, because the sands of time continue to fall, and we can?t turn the hourglass over........
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

“Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.”
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, Begin it". Goethe
        Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
        :h

Comment

QUOTES for today

Life is like eating artichokes, you have got to go through so much to get so little.
          Thomas Aloysius Dorgan
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions, thankfully I have none."
            -PW
            Say, Mr. Fields, I read in the paper where you consumed two quarts of liquor a day. What would your father think about that?
            WC: He'd think I was a sissy.

Comment

QUOTES for today

The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow.
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

A Joyful Life comes from zigging as Life zigs and zagging as it zags.
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, but only saps today of its strength."
                  – A. J. Cronin

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

"We cannot do everything at once but we can do something at once."
                    – Calvin Coolidge

Comment

QUOTES for today

You cannot go around and keep score. If you keep score on the good things and the bad things, you'll find out that you're a very miserable person. God gave man the ability to forget, which is one of the greatest attributes you have. Because if you remember everything that's happened to you, you generally remember that which is the most unfortunate.-- Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

QUOTES for today

An autobiography is the story of how a man thinks he lived.
                        Herbert Samuel
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win you're still a rat.
                          Lilly Tomlin
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

QUOTES for today

They say the darkest hour is right before the dawn.

Bob Dylan

Comment

QUOTES for today

"It is never safe to look into the future with eyes of fear."
                              – Edward Henry Harriman

Comment

QUOTES for today

The only man I know who behaves sensibly is my tailor; he takes my measurements anew each time he sees me. The rest go on with their old measurements and expect me to fit them. GBS

Comment

Working...
                                X