QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

Before you begin a thing, remind yourself that difficulties and delays quite impossible to foresee are ahead. If you could see them clearly, naturally you could do a great deal to get rid of them but you can't. You can only see one thing clearly and that is your goal. Form a mental vision of that and cling to it through thick and thin.-- Kathleen Norris

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's.
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Happiness is a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you sit down quietly, may alight upon you."
        – Nathaniel Hawthorne

Comment

QUOTES for today

Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now!-- Michael Landon

Comment

QUOTES for today

Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.-- Carl Sandburg

Comment

QUOTES for today

The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.-- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

QUOTES for today

If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.-- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

QUOTES for today

Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark ~
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"Just like a sunbeam can't separate itself from the sun, and a wave can't separate itself from the ocean, we can't separate ourselves from one another. We are all part of a vast sea of love, one indivisible divine mind."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

A tough lesson in life that one has to learn is that not everybody wishes you well.-- Dan Rather

Comment

QUOTES for today

Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible. ~Doug Larson
                        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

QUOTES for today

If you do not change direction you may end up where you are headed.
                          I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

QUOTES for today

If you want to be happy, be happy. Tao
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

QUOTES for today

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                              – Winston Churchill

Comment

QUOTES for today

Never tell everything at once.-- Ken Venturi, Ken Venturi's Two Great Rules of Life

Comment

Working...
                                X