QUOTES for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTES for today

The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You dont blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the government. You realize that you control your own destiny.
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

There are only two things to worry about - are you sick or are you well?

If you're well, there's nothing to worry about. And if you're sick, there are only two things to worry about - will you live or will you die?

If you live, there's nothing to worry about. And if you die, there are only two things to worry about - will you go to heaven or will you go to hell?

If you go to heaven, there's nothing to worry about. And if you go to hell, you'll be so busy shaking hands with all your friends that there's nothing to worry about.
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.....
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

A person who can find new mistakes everyday is continuously growing
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

There is no use whatever trying to help people who do not help themselves. You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he be willing to climb himself.
              Author: Andrew Carnegie
              2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

QUOTES for today

Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions.
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

look after your broom!

Comment

QUOTES for today

its not what you achieve in life thats important.... its what you overcome

Tiger Woods Jan 19th 2010
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Is there nothing quicker than a microwave.......Hommer Simpson

Comment

QUOTES for today

Stirly!

It takes much less effort to get through "the witching hour" than it does to get through a whole day with a hangover." - Stirlygirl

This quote is from our very own Stirly-Girly and has recently been used by a group of us here to get through our bad moments.... THANK YOU STIRLY!
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach."
                          – Benjamin Mays

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

QUOTES for today

God made the world round so we would never be able to see too far down the road
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Infatuation is when you think he's as sexy as Robert Redford, as smart as Henry Kissinger, as noble as Ralph Nader, as funny as Woody Allen, and as athletic as Jimmy Conners.

Love is when you realize that he's as sexy as Woody Allen, as smart as Jimmy Connors, as funny as Ralph Nader, as athletic as Henry Kissinger and nothing like Robert Redford - but you'll take him anyway.
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

QUOTES for today

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Chill - great thread!
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Working...
                                X