one or two more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one or two more

A 95 year old man is given a jar to provide a sperm sample for analysis at hospital. He turns up two days later with an empty jar. The nurse asks; "Why haven't you brought a sample like I asked you to?" The old man replies: "I'm sorry, but I tried with my right hand. Then my left. Then my wife tried with both hands, then with her mouth, first with her teeth in, then with them out. Then we got Ethel from next door to try, but it was no good. We just couldn't get the lid off the jar!"

A young lad pulls an older woman at a club. She's 58 but looks very good for her age. On the way back to her house, out of the blue she asks if he'd like a "Sportsman's Double?" "What's that?" asks the young lad. "It's a mother and daughter threesome!", she replies. He suddenly looks all excited. "WOW! YES PLEASE." So they go in her front door, she puts the hall light on and shouts; "Mum! Are you still awake?"
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again
Working...
X