1 cup of sugar
    1 tsp salt
    1 cup of brown sugar
    Lemon juice
    4 large eggs
    Nuts
    1 bottle tequila
    2 cups of dried fruit

Sample the tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the tequila again. To be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and
    drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point
    it's best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup... just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and
    chuck in the cup of dried fruit.

Pick the frigging fruit up off floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the tequila to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your
    nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the tequila and wipe counter with the cat.

CHERRY MISTMAS!
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Tequilla Christmas Cake - Just for fun!

Shouldn't be laughing but I am. Thanks!!:H
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I know, maybe a little sick of me to post it, but couldn't resist! Had many a cooking sessions similar to this in my past life!

:l Hugs,

Best
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Ha! Ha!.....and don't forget to try and not burn your forearm on the upper filament of the oven while attempting to stay balanced when removing the cake fronm the oven. And, YES I know from experience.

Comment

Yes, Kizzie, I know that pain as well, as well as scorching my fingertips when attempting to take things out of a 500 degree oven without an oven mitt on. Ugh. Best, you are bringing back baaaadddd memories.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Merry Mistmas to ewew theww!
            :h :h :h :h

Comment

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha.....:H
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Best,
                Thanks for that - I just read it to my husband and we were both laughing so hard I could hardly finish it.

pixie
                AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

:H :H :H Nice one

Comment

That's going on the dessert list @ the cafe tomorro night!
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Too funny....
                      Oh, but, please for your own sake....never, ever, wipe down a counter with a cat.............

Lisa

Comment

Lisa, you know I love you dearly and agree, never ever use a cat for a wipe down. If you do, I am reporting you all to PETA.
                        Meow-Meow
                        MonaKitty

Comment

Hilarious Besty:H
                          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

I have a complaint to make. I just tried to...hic....make that cake, well, the cats gone missing.....hic....

as the bowl went through the window ( as per instructions ) it hit the neighbour on the head.....hic....

and the cake tastes just like....hic...hic.... crap.
                            A F F L..
                            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Whasch all zhe racket ab.....out? %&*?* ...... Just fell over the damn cat
                              Paddy
                              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Working...
                              X