Tanks

Comment

sinks

Comment

disappear
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

magic
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

sleeve
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Cuff link

Comment

valet
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

parking

Comment

reverse

Comment

osmosis
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Science (really cowboy, you couldn't come up with a harder word?)

Comment

Sorry Liz lol, it was the first word to pop into my head as I install reverse osmosis water systems....

Comment

chemistry

Comment

Working...
                                X