• Show
Clear All

none
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

bereft

Comment

lacking
        AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Spulunking
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Samstone View Post
            Spulunking
            Need your feedback on definition for this one. I Googled it, but I don't want to rely on Urban dictionary.com.

Comment

Sport of cave exploring
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

ok, I misspelled it:

Spelunking
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Adventure

Comment

life
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Air

Comment

backside

Comment

butt
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Cigarette

Comment

camel
                              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

llama

Comment

Working...
                                X