Issues following upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues following upgrade

As per the above, please use this thread to record any issues you may need help with, bugs, gripes and feedback.
    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Hi Zach, I couldn't see a reply buttom to your PM to me. I'll keep adding to the thread as I find issues.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Awesome, post here and we will look into them!
      buymeacoffee.com/ZachTheMan

Comment

Ignore my post about PM replies, figured it out lol
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
          Ignore my post about PM replies, figured it out lol
          It will end up as below.

PM on nav.png
          Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

As if by magic!

PM on nav1.png

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                Thanks!
                Your welcome,

I have a list as long as my arm but if anyone "shouts" the issue will come to the top....

Comment

Hi! First time I've logged in for a while, since before the upgrade. Not a big deal, but it looks like my avatar pic has disappeared??

Pic or no pic, forever grateful for the existence of My Way Out forums :love:

And I keep needing to log in again, when already logged in
                  Last edited by STEADFAST; March 22, 2024, 01:56 AM.
                  AF free since April 29, 2013

Comment

I'm having the exact same issues as Steadfast. No avatar and I keep getting booted out after I've logged in. Thanks for dealing with the post upgrade issues!

Comment

Originally posted by STEADFAST View Post
                      Hi! First time I've logged in for a while, since before the upgrade. Not a big deal, but it looks like my avatar pic has disappeared??

And I keep needing to log in again, when already logged in
                      I am trying to sort the avatar issue STEADFAST , have you tried to reupload your end?

Re getting booted out, please ensure you have ticked the "remember me" box. If you are having continual issue come back to me.

Originally posted by Jude58 View Post
                      I'm having the exact same issues as Steadfast. No avatar and I keep getting booted out after I've logged in. Thanks for dealing with the post upgrade issues!
                      As above, keep me informed please.

Jod​

Comment

jude STEADFAST

Your Avatars have been fixed. Anyone else with avatar issues, please @ me!

Jod

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
                          jude STEADFAST

Your Avatars have been fixed. Anyone else with avatar issues, please @ me!

Jod
                          Thanks so much, @Jod. Happy to have my little frog back! Another thing I've noticed is there doesn't appear to be a "thanks" button any more. The "like" button's still there.

Anyway, thanks again. :thanks:
                          Last edited by STEADFAST; March 23, 2024, 12:30 AM.
                          AF free since April 29, 2013

Comment

Thanks Jod!

Comment

Originally posted by STEADFAST View Post

Thanks so much, @Jod. Happy to have my little frog back! Another thing I've noticed is there doesn't appear to be a "thanks" button any more. The "like" button's still there.

Anyway, thanks again. :thanks:
                              Sorry, there is only a like button on this platform Im afraid.

Regards,

Jod

Comment

Working...
                              X