X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Way Out needs your help!

Originally posted by Ineedhelptostop View Post
    I have been unemployed for almost a year. While I can still afford to make contributions if the goal in total is $200 or even $2000 the subscription cost seems a bit high? I have browsed a little and the administrators and users of this site seem like wonderful caring people and I know I need help. I would suggest let people use it and as they benefit they will contribute S well - and I do believe the ones who need help / get help /or give help - all benefit. Seems like we are either still desperately wrestling with our demons - or have thing under control for a blessed moment at a time...... perhaps at most as for an initial entry $5 contribution and allow folks to give what theycan / when they can. Just my 2 cents. I hope this is not considered offensive by anyone. God bless all of you.
    Welcome friend.

How are you doing? Feel free to jump in and post anywhere and let us know how things are going.

And hello and welcome Mb.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Not possible for me to send each month , so I go away , thank a lot to accept me first

Comment

Originally posted by Ndume View Post
        Not possible for me to send each month , so I go away , thank a lot to accept me first
        Ndume, you are not required to pay to be here. You are welcome to post! To get a response, it is good to post in one of the more active threads:

Newbies Nest
        Army garrison - February 2021
        31 jan
        ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Take care and I hope you can find the support you are looking for here, NS

Comment

Originally posted by Ndume View Post
          Subscription is voluntary. You do not need to pay to access this Forum.
          Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hello Everyone i am black.

Comment

BB head over to the newbies nest and say hello and settle in or any of the other threads, we are all here to help.
              AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Working...
              X