Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie to the boards..unfortunately not to alcohol

Hey all,
    I have been a very heavy drinker for the past 15 years. I have used alcohol to rid myself of demons real and unreal.

I use alcohol as an escape from both these things, and that is why i have adapted this model as a path to my return to sobriety.

AA did not provide me with the goals i needed or the tools to combat this enemy; where as this program has hope written all over it.

Mike
    (edit ) lost the silly winking yellow icon

Hey Mike,

Glad you stopped in here! I'm pretty new too. Today is my 14th day of abstinance. I'm soooooooo impressed with how the nutrition powder and supplements have taken the edge off of stopping. My anxiety hasn't been this well controlled in ages! And my body just plain feels good for a change! I'm certain you'll see the difference too.

Jump on in, the water's fine! Ya don't even have to know how to swim... Folks here offer tons of support.

Comment

Me too Mike, Today is my day 13 of abs. Great place here. The boards have helped me as much as anything. Welcome! Gabby

Comment

Hey Mike:

I'm on my 6th day of abs and doing great. I'm only taking the supps and have not had the edginess or desire to drink like I did when I tried to quit on my own.

The CD's arrived this weekend so I will incorporate those into my daily routine this week.

Keep checking the boards because there is a lot of support here and some great information is exchanged.

Good luck!
        Kayce

Comment

Working...
        X