If you could only....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could only....

Marcie, what a great thread! I would have to vote with Gabby and say Mexican. If only one single food, then lobsta!

Cathy

Comment

If you could only....

it would have to be fillet steak with fried onions and mustard!

sweet!

Comment

If you could only....

Spaghetti bolognaise with anchovies yum

Kirky

Comment

If you could only....

I have to stick with my first one, Ramen noodles, sushi gross!

Comment

If you could only....

Anything with no dog hair on it.

Comment

If you could only....

Chocolate, preferably dark. With or without cat hair.

Comment

If you could only....

I'll start with an appetizer of calamari, or steamed mussels in a garlic white wine sauce (sorry Marcie...)

And then, Filet mignon topped with crabmeat and side of lobster tail. And for my two sides.... ummmm, garlic smashes potatoes and pasta marinara, and I'll pay a little extra for a side of sauteed mushrooms...

A glass or red wine for dessert will do just nice...oops, I mean I dont need dessert.

I could live off this every night.

Comment

If you could only....

Snack foods would have to be anchovy stuffed olives YUM
                  Normal food anything seafood or see food:rollin
                  Well actually anything.................hmmmmmmm salad, veges, lamb, steak, scallops, prawns, lobster, crab, pasta, cheese, spicy pepparoni, water crackers, mushrooms , chinese food, italian, indian, mexican, vietiamese and anything my hubby cooks
                  P.S Forgot baked potatoes
                  Love Shas

Comment

If you could only....

If it had to be just ONE food and ONLY one, the Irish girl in me is screaming potatoes! Of course, liberties have taken on this thread so my potatoes would come in many forms; twice baked, bbq chips, home fries, french fries, baked...with every topping known to man. You get the idea! :b

Donna

Comment

If you could only....

CHEESE!! All types, but definitely a good Vermont cheddar.... mmmmmmm

susan

Comment

If you could only....

Marcie you would be loved by my older boys...They adore Ramen noodles! Who introduced them to it? ME!
                        Ramen noodles are awesome although I can't stand all the salt...
                        My husband will cook a variety of veggies on the grill in aluminum with the packet of "salt" as a sauce, then serve the noodles on the side...a big hit!
                        As for me, the question was, what is the favorite...Mine would have to be sushi...
                        Love, Cyn

Comment

If you could only....

Guess what I'm having for dinner?

uuumm Ramen noodles! :lol

Comment

If you could only....

Re: Guess what I'm having for dinner?

Geez - is Sushi really all that good? Sorta has an ick factor for me - California roll is about as far as I go on that:lol

Hmmm. If I could only have one food - so favorite meal?
                            There is a restaurant in Ann Arbor that is the "smallest restaurant in the world." They serve middle eastern fare.
                            My favorite meal would be their cheese pita - which has a melted string cheese and lots of salad in it. That would be with a little piece of baklava.

Okay - so I get to say another - same restaurant. Lentil protein buster pita. Of course, with baklava.

I ate there at least twice a week for about 10 years and miss it SO much!

Pansy

Comment

If you could only....

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.... I can't get it where I live and I love it!!!! sigh....

Comment

If you could only....

OMgoodness!
                                Andi! We shall set up the mwo mac and cheese fund and ship to you! Where are you that you can't get that horrid stuff??
                                Ever been to a Barenaked Ladies concert? There's a part in one of their songs ("If I had a million dollars, we wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner") and the people in the audience launch the contents of the box onto the stage. Well, I was sitting below the balcony, and someone opened one of the dang cheese packets and sprinkled it ALL OVER!!
                                Ewwww! I was sticky all night and can't look at mac and cheese the same since!!:lol
                                .....do like the homemade kind though...
                                Becca

Comment

Working...
                                X