One Year Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Year Anniversary

I'm just entering 3 weeks - 1 year doesn't seem possible.... this shows it is. Amazing.

Comment

One Year Anniversary

Hi y'all,
      just want to say thanks for all the kind words of thanks and support. I'd be a wreck if it weren't for this program. I did not mention that I still try to get in my execise program but that also has to do with my depression as well. I hope y'all will hear from some of the others who started out during my time. I'm sure they will have lots to share, probably even more. I encourage you all to do that yourselves. You will move on from this live as you get stronger. You won't need the board as much as you get your own life back. But you should come back and let others know how you've faired. As you can see, everyone does appreciate some acknowlegmentment of the fact that the program is on going.
      Thanks again.
      Donna M

Comment

One Year Anniversary

Donna

missed your thread somewhere. Thank you so much for letting us know how you are doing. It certainly has given me even more inspiration than I already had from ohter people on the site. Well done, Congratulations and come back again soon to let us know how it is going

kirky

Comment

Working...
        X