LOVE the CDs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOVE the CDs!!

Congrats Gabby on six days! Glad you are enjoying the CDs. Wish I could take the topa but I feel afraid about that because of two things: 1) I'm on xanax and 2) I cannot talk to my doc about it. Camper suggested I find another doctor to talk to about my alcohol problem and I have given that very serious thought.
    Best
    Cathy

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

Miss Layla - not believing you! :eek

Kirky - yeah - a lot of those things happened - like can you open your eyes after he said they were so heavy? I felt like my extra firm mattress was made out soft foam and I was sinking into it enough that it supported every part of my body. |I

Awesome Gabby - you are doing great!

Cathy, I am not doing the topa either. while I will take tons of vitamins and herbal teas etc, I just really don't want to go to more medication.
      The CDs offer a nice place to be.

Hugs to all,
      Mary

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

Hi Cathy,

I don't think we've "met" but I wanted to say I'm taking Xanax and my doctor knows about the alcohol (though it took me long enough to tell him) and he's prescribed topa for me for this program and says there's no contra-indication. I agree with Camper that you should find a doc that you feel comfortable talking with about the drinking - it was SUCH a relief once I finally told him - and see if he/she will help.

I'm not an expert on topa as this is only Day 3 for me but I figured I needed all the help I could get. So far so good!

All best,
        B

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

P.S. I am enjoying the CDs as well and find them very useful, except for that hammock/hummock thing (what's up with that?) and this morning at 4AM I woke up thinking, "I've GOT to stop that toilet from running" and it was the Sleep to Sleep CD....

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

Hi Berhk!

I HATED the sleep cd until I got a different, portable CD player. It sounded like a clogged sink or a toilet. Now it does sound like a stream, and I enjoy it!!

Hugs,
            Kathy

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

Put new batteries in the CD player last night and could not put the earphones on for sleep because even on volume one it sounded like a flooding angry river. Beside me on the pillow was plenty! Too werid huh?

Hummock - yep! :lol

He has weird accent but a calming voice!

Hugs,
              Mary

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

sleep

all i have tried is the sleep one so far. lol I know the other ones will be better cuz i just know that. but the sleep one made me need to go to the bathroom. gabby

Comment

LOVE the CDs!!

Re: LOVE the CDs

Kirky;

That's funny you mentioning Melatonin. I started taking it a couple of days ago. I was so amazed at how well balanced it kept my mood all day. Even at night I slept alot better.

Brandy

Comment

Working...
                  X