Everyone please say a prayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad, I am so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies, love, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.
    Always,
    Jen.

Comment

Glad...
      I was at a baby shower all night and just got the news. I remember talking to you on chat and what a tough time you were having to deal with the knowledge that you were preparing for her to pass any day. I have thought about you more than you know... that is amazing how we can connect like that with others, having never met them face to face.

My deepest sympathies to you Glad... please stay connected and know that we are here.

Love, Allie

p.s... please remember that you ARE supported, loved and thought about as Kathy said, from all corners of the world. You have a lot of friends out here!

Comment

Glad, I am so, so sorry to hear of Beau's passing...please know how many people have you and your family in our hearts and in our prayers.
        Blessings, susan

Comment

I am devastated by this I wish I could give the whole family a big hug. My child has problems but this is unimaginable and glad, please keep coming here so we can help you, you are going to need it so much. Please don't leave us. I cannot imagine how you must feel right now but please find strength in there, you have it that's how you found this place right?

I barely know you and my heart is breaking for you. The people here that have gotten to know you are torn up. Even people that haven't . Just come back to the site when you are ready ok? Patty xo

Comment

Glad,

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I am stunned and my heart is aching for you and your family. Please know that my prayers are with you and will be continually through the tough days to come.

Please be strong and know that God is now holding your precious baby.

Lots and Lots of Love and Many Hugs!
            Hope

Comment

I wish you peace Glad, I wish you hope, I wish you gentle breezes to ease your sorrows. I wish you Love. In time the loving memories will help to erase the painfull ones.

Comment

Glad, You've been on my mind & you and your family are in my prayers. There are no words... we will be here. Judie

Comment

My prayers are with you. There simply are no words to type... I pray for your peace.
                  K~

Comment

Glad-
                    Thoughts, prayers and hugs come your way.
                    Julie

Comment

Glad, I'm very very sorry. I hope you'll be o.k.

Andrew

Comment

Glad - I cannot add any thoughts here that have not already been expressed. My sympathies are with you and your family. I hope that peace finds its way to you.

Comment

Glad

I am also so sorry to hear of your tragic loss. We haven't spoken, but I can not even imagine what you must be going through. Just know that all here care about you, even if we don't know you. So many of us are mothers, and know what a mother's love is all about. We want to give you our love and support in any way we can.

Beth

Comment

My deepest sympathies go out to you Glad.

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Big Hug,
                            Deirdre

Comment

Oh, Glad - So very sorry, we are all here for you when you are ready. Beau is an angel and she will always be in your heart and memories. You are in our prayers.

Marcie, You as well. Good luck tomorrow.

RJ - please keep us posted on the Pay Pal account for Beau. And thank you - that is wonderful.

Hugs to you,
                              Mary

Comment

Glad,
                                My heart goes out to you. What you are going thru is infathomable to me. I will light a candle for Beau at chuch today. Please, please, please!!!! Let us know of your needs! We are your friends!!!! Gina

Comment

Working...
                                X