X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, Kangaroo, Where are YOU?

Re: Oh oh -- wait - feel need to clarify a bit..oh please re

Hello,

Marcie-- You are a very very sweet person. And stay that way. Thank you. It is fine tha t you do not see some people the way that I do. Just fine.

Kathy...Yes..Thank you...the olive branch..of course I accept. It is very very hard to really get to know a person by eboard. True I am most likely jaded, but not bitter. Hopefully, even instead of 'jaded' one can use 'realistic'. But "jaded' works. Can't apologize for that. I know I am concise in email -- too tired. Been in therapy a lot, so appreciate your work immensely. Actually Kathy, I am more peaceful in ways than I have ever been in my life. My daughter just graduated from Rutgers Newark Law School, President of her class. True I am struggling personally with my drinking problem & esp the topa side effects!!
    I realize I am not a good board sister & will back off of that. I need to & will continue the rest of the program. Thank you again.

Comment

Let's say goodbye to Kangaroo until Kangaroo comes back

Can we please not fight with each other because of this person. I hope Kangaroo comes back, and frankly I'm not happy he (she) may have wasted our time because we tried very hard to help them out. We all have our own battles we are fighting and are helping each other at the same time and I think we're all doing great.

Marcie is right, people, do sometimes do come onto the boards drunk (not going to mention names, um, me?). I also have to agree that Marcie was never like this person (and neither was, um, me?).

The fact is that days and days have passed and no sign of this person and we also have to consider that a lot of people come to this site and sometimes we'll get a person that not only has a drinking problem but other problems as well, so we may never see Kangaroo again. Let's just move on and hope we see Kangaroo again and try to help them and talk them out of that name first off.

Comment

Re: Let's say goodbye to Kangaroo until Kangaroo comes back

Oh, come on, I like his/ her name Patty. And no, I am not fighting here!

Comment

Patty,
          I wouldn't call it fighting, we were just expressing our points of view. Like Chrysa said, we agree to disagree, which is fine with me.

And Chrysa, You are NOT a bad board sister!

Marcie

Comment

Hey Patty,

The worst that happened I think is that a few little barbs were thrown out before Chrysa and I exchanged olive branches. But my understanding is that the "fight" didn't actually occur because headed it off at the pass before it got going. Of course, I want to check that out with my board sister Chrysa, too, and make sure we agree! What do you say, Chrysa; does that seem like a reasonable accounting of events? :lol

Actually, Donna, I am with Patty about Kanga's Name. Just Kangaroo will do for me!!!!

Hugs,
            Kathy

Comment

Well Kathy, that is what I was talking about, Kangaroo. I guess I was just assuming we were going with the shortened name.

Comment

I'm just worried about Chyrsa because it sounded like she implied she may stop coming on the boards over this and just do the program, that's why I got in a tizzy. I want Chrysa to stay. Still wish Kangaroo would shotren the name a bit, I'm stickin to it. I think I'm trying to "draw them out".

I hate your name talk to me dammit! :lol

Comment

Now I'm getting grumpy.

Can we just leave this alone?
                  Let us PLEASE stop getting shitty because somebody didn't undersand the rules or the concept or the spirit.

Lets just worry about our own @#%$! Can we do that? If Kanga wants to bounce back into our paddock - hey that would be cool! We've got plenty of good green feed right here, right now.

Let's please not belabour the point. We have other
                  things to think about. Let us not bitch and whinge. Kanga was dipping toes in the shallow end ... weren't we all there at some stage?

This board is wonderfully self-regulating - Pick a potenially insincere interloper - get ready to crucify - and find that 6 weeks down the track the perceived interloper is the most wonderful member of this whole bloody crew.

But ... what the *&^% would I know? Just adding my bit of stuff. Guilty. I DID send Lee Collins a note - just wondering how he was. And I'm not going to apologise for that.

(This is one night when I wish I wasn't moderating - I could so easily do a bucket-ful!)

Mrs. Frog.: :

Comment

Wish I could moderate with you Tawny, but it's 10am here! :eek Definitely outside my plan!! Sorry to contribute to the crankiness!

Kathy

Comment

Tawny,

You do have a way with words. Ya gotta love it! This is one day I wish I wasn't doing abs and I could join you in that bucket!

Donna

Comment

Ribbit Ditto

Comment

Done

Comment

Chocolate? Anyone?

Comment

let the kangaroo go

I said what I thought and haven't really thought about it since much since.

Then why did you start a whole NEW thread and stir things up all over again? You already complained about this on the FIRST on - can't you stand not being the center of attention for even one day?

Comment

Re: let the kangaroo go

Hi Paisley,

Welcome. Interesting response. Tell us more about yourself.
                                Chrysa

Also love the name

Comment

Working...
                                X