Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite mixer for All One

Hi Miss Layla,

How about trying any of the reduced calorie jucies. I use Minute Maid Light Oj. However you can find just about any flavor you like...cranberry, grapefruit, lemonade, etc... I read somewhere around here that someone was using Diet V8 Splash Berry Blend. That only has 10 caleries per serving. My children even love that stuff and it is full of all kinds of good things. Although, I am sure it has some things that are not so good for you as well, it has been a while since I have bought it. I hope Dug approves of my suggestions...LOL! :lol

Donna

Comment

My favorite All in One mix is to take about a cup of frozen mixed berries, a little vanilla, a tiny bit of splenda and some liquid like low fat milk (or water), then throw it in the food processor with the all in one. It is like a slushy - and you can't see or taste the all in one at all. I got a small food processor and just eat it out of the processor bowl and put it in the dishwasher.

Comment

I use the light cranberry juice (made with Splenda), and I hadn't thought of letting it sit in the fridge. I will try that now, and see how it works

Comment

I wonder if it would be good with Crystal Lite? That's what I give my kiddo's to keep their sugar intake under cheek for the day. I may give that a try....But considering I'm not very hungry for breakfast (or any other meal lately) I'd like to get some carbs with it so I can at least get through my workout without fainting. I'm not too concerened about the calories or carbs.:b

Comment

Wow, just trying my tomato juice with allone and protein whey stuff. NOT QUITE AS GOOD as just allone with tomato:x :x However, I will manage to choke it down with my supps, because it is GOOD for me!!!:lol It tastes like having tomato juice with powdered milk in it!!! Bleech!!!!:eek Gag!
            Retch!

Maybe I try the berries thing!!!

Hugs!

Comment

Oh Kathy, I didn't think that was going to be very good! >D LOL!
              Definitely try it with one of the other fruit juices, I think you will be much happier! ;

Donna

Comment

I couldn't bring myself to take the All One. My husband takes it though. The best mix he's had is with V8-smoothies, It's in a bottle at the grocery store. Here's a link

www.v8juice.com/splash.aspx

Comment

Thanks Donna, for the suggestions, I'll look for these juices next time I shop.

Comment

I mix my AllOne with a scoop and a half of vanilla protein shake mix, 8 oz cold water, and some frozen strawberries. Its delicious and controls hunger for several hours. Yummy!

Comment

Lorik, I do the same

I use a whole scoop of whey. and berries of the day.

Has anyone else added liquid vanilla ? sounds interesting, the whey isnt all that tasty

Dug

Comment

Young at Heart

OK, you're cleared for 10 damn calories, but only once a day.

Dug

Comment

Re: Young at Heart

Thanks Dug! LOL!

Comment

Dug. You're precious. :rollin

Comment

Dug, what is whey?

Comment

Hi Miss Layla,

I can answer this. WHEY is a protein mix that you can add to your juice with the all-one. It simply makes it more of a meal.
                                It is by Jay Robb's and you can most likely get it at any health food store. It comes in many different flavors. I buy the vanilla.

Donna

Comment

Working...
                                X