• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there ANY HOPE for PMS?

Menopause fixes it .. once and for all.

Comment

You have a great attitude, Tawny, did someone turn down your thermostat?:lol I don't think menopause is such a picnic, either!:eek Topa has helped enormously with the hot flashes, though! Also, not drinking (or not drinking as much) works wonders for hot flashes, as well! Waking up 3-4 times a night drenched in sweat made me one hell of a crank-pot!!!:rollin

Comment

Don't call them hot flashes - re-name them "Power surges". Much more positive!:rollin

Comment

Better red than dead.

Comment

This thread made my day... I get more laughs off of this website with you guys!

Gone for the weekend with hubby... thankfully not PMS!

No guns or bottles of red wine will I be a taking with me!!

TGIF!!

Comment

Hi all,
              I am in menopause and have been for years. I have been taking vegetable based HRT creme that you put on your arm or leg. It helped but it made me gain a lot of weight BUT I had NO FACIAL WRINKLES when I took this. I now take only the vegetable based (non-life threatening) progesterone and it seems to help my hot flashes. Chinese medicine works but you have to find a good Dr. in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Other herbs work too but now all my vitamins need a whole closet of their own.
              Good luck!
              CB

Comment

Working...
              X