Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! Can I be acknowledged?

Re: I'm confused

Holy crap do you think we can afford to work here?

Have you read my posts, I'm really not that imaginative and if you think I would make up that my daughter has autism then you are nuts. Part of being an alcoholic is paranoia and it has happened to a lot of us on here, we have fought quite a bit and have gotten over it. If any of us has slighted you we are sorry but please don't accuse any of us of being planted on this site again. We have enough problems frankly as do you.

So what's your story. Now you've really gotten our attention buddy!! :eek

Comment

mwojewell, could this have been an automated edit? After reviewing a little html, I think I figured out what I did wrong. I used four dashes and a greater than sign to 'point' to my correction. This, in html code, indicates the end of a comment line used to provide coders with additional information regarding the actual code. Often forums like this have scripts designed to catch malicious code or profanity and delete it before a human reviewer has to.

My mistake, now I know.

Sorry for getting off topic.

And hoping Roo is having a great day.

Greg

PS - c'mon folks, I think we can ALL be overly sensitive. I know I was ... ;~)

Comment

RJ must be making millions if she can afford to pay all of us as employees. lol

Comment

Ha ha Marcie.

Greg, now it makes sense. I think if you click the "code" button you can get as geeky as you like. Or just select "link" and past in your URL; that's what most of us who don't program in Notepad do. ;-)

EZBoard has its own set of unique bugs and features fo sho.

RJ

Comment

Marcie;

Well said!

Brandy

Comment

Uglyhat do what I do get a dictionary. :rollin

Comment

Tieme,

So sorry I didn't see your post been to tied up in my own problems. I will try to do better.

kitkat

Comment

Okay Kangaroo, where are you?

Wow, Kangaroo did succeed in getting everyone's attention, so I hope he's getting some gratification somewhere now that we're all doing backflips of contrition!

I know that I felt ignored at times early on Kangaroo, I'm glad that you posted about it. Now I hope you will read all of our responses and get your ass back here and start participating, for goodness sakes! You've been heard!

Hugs,
                  Kathy

Comment

Kitkat - dictionary? whatever do you mean? I AM a dictionary.

Comment

So sorry I thought you were checking your spelling. Mine sucks big time.:lol

Comment

Hey TiemeKangaroodownsport.

I think I know how you feel. I felt the same way about "not fitting in" and at times felt low about it.
                        I think it's my own issues that contribute to that.
                        However, I have flitted on the fringes of this site since March and have noticed that those who post often and are pouring their hearts out get a lot of response.
                        For myself, I have a hard time doing that and tend to throw a comment out here and there. Unfortunately I often attempt humour.
                        So, I don't get a lot of responses. I've decided that that's okay with me and I can't expect more until I give more.
                        Right now, I'm giving all I've got to repair my life.
                        I have a seven-year-old daughter who I love with every fibre of my being. I just can not ruin it all.
                        Stay with us if you like. We are real. Just like you.
                        Post - read - post - read.
                        All the best,
                        Helen

P.S. Tawny. I LIKE Rolf.

Comment

Hey where did you go? We're all here now- come on tonight for a chat.

Comment

I started using this board on Sunday March 28th and it is a lifesaver. I just bailed in and have gotten unbelievable support. I go to chat, and post. I can be brutally honest about myself.

Comment

Re: Hello! felt the same... too shy to say...but epiph..

Roo,

Hi -- I understand you ....have felt exactly the same & now from reading this thread ....understand more -- so so typical Meeeee....& commmunity....so meeeee & my own walls & peepholes....

So welcome ..let us struggle to be open together ..how about that..wait ...we'll see...we will take our time ..wiser..

anyway...saw this on another thread ..must pass it to the whole world ..you may have already seen it...its from RJ

users.gazinter.net/melan/...arnenu.htm

Peace, Chrysa

Comment

Re: Hello! felt the same... too shy to say...but epiph..

I've gotta admit that I am just a bit ticked off that you've put yourself out there Kanga, gotten all these responses, and then just disappeared (or so it seems...). What gives? We want to be here for you. No one deliberately hurt you. People have done backflips to make amends. So where are you?

I've written this with affection, but I am ticked off!

Hugs,
                                Kathy

Comment

Working...
                                X