The role of boredom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The role of boredom

Yes, we all need to find something to fill our evenings. Guess you don't have kids either, huh?

Comment

The role of boredom

Allie, hon, you are a riot! would love to see the restaurant scene. Fugddaboutit.

Hugs Cath

Comment

The role of boredom

Yes, I have kids... but TEENS! Remember my daughter was snatching it from me, and we went out together one night in our neighborhood... with our laser light... how retarted is that for a 37/ year old?

We had fun! My daughter loved it! Bonding time too..

Allie

Comment

The role of boredom

I think boredom may be the number one reason, which at times I think hmmmm one drink maybe it will motivate me to get something done......
          Syd

Comment

The role of boredom

Hummm, maybe I'll put that thing in my apron tomorro night @ work!!

"Excuse me... What's that in your pie?":rollin

Ohhh I could really wreek havock w/the other waitresses section... She'd better not P*ss me off!:lol

Comment

The role of boredom

Allie,

That is so funny with the laser light! We have used one on our cat before.....che loves it! Lannie, my dog, couldn't care less about it either. Never thought about using it for other things:rolleyes :rollin !

Judie, I could just see you using that thing at work....lol, look out! :rollin !

Have a great day all,
              ~Tammie

Comment

The role of boredom

Allie,
                That's hilarious. Maybe I'll have to take mine out to eat as well. My dog goes nuts when she sees it.

Marcie

Comment

Working...
                X