Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My husband betrayed my confidence

Re: How to logout

In addition to what Marcie said, when you log off, click on "Tools" on your menu, click on "Internet Options" on the drop down menu and go the the second section that says "Temporary Internet Files." Click on the "Delete Cookies" and after that "Delete Files." That will ensure that noone can get in by a cookie. Its a pain the butt but worth the extra minute or two. I generally do it after each computer session to avoid accumulating junk and getting unwanted email.

Comment

In the same place NMW said how to delete cookies, set your days to keep pages in history to zero and the history of web pages you visited will not be saved.

Comment

Okay... thanx!
        I think I have my work cut out for me. That is part of my problem... everytime I have ANY question about what to do with computers, I ask my husband. He just does it... he will often show me how, but unless I sit there with pen and paper and write down: Number 1: click on this. Number two: click on that, then select this from the dropdown menu.. and so on. I have really never cared a less until now!

I will see what I can do tomorrow. Hopefully I wont crash my computer or something and have to call hubby? You guys/ gals stick close tomorrow in case I have questions! I'm probably in big trouble now.

g'night.

Comment

best of luck

so glad to be single and not burdened with kids

all the best

Comment

Maybe I accidentally deleted the cookies setting or something, but lately (for the last few days) I have had to log in with my screen name and password. It always used to come up automatically. I'm sure RJ and her peeps will know how to set it up that way. How awful that we all take such pains to protect our privacy, and someone closest to us ruins it.

CS

Comment

Working...
            X