Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Artists Out There?

Re: HI, Deirdre - musician here and often times band leader

Ter, I love stained glass but haven't done it and have done some weaving (classes at a local college years ago). Sounds like you have been through a lot of trauma. Hope that you (we all) can get back to some creative outlets. There have been some posts here about drinking making you more free and creative. I think that may have some application to music or possibly painting, but for things like glass, textiles, ceramics it is dangerous! Maybe we need to set up one day when we all agree to set aside a few hours to create something (without drinking) and report back on our progress. What do you think?

I see that you can insert an image file,not sure about sound files. Would be nice to share some of our work.

Comment

Any Artists Out There?

Creativity and driniing

LOL Kris, working with stained glass while drunk is definitely different than music!! 8) While I haven't done any serious damage to myself I have definitely some great glass . . ..

I think the dedicated creativity time is a great idea!

Ter

Comment

Any Artists Out There?

I'm a composer, vocalist, keyboardist, graphic artist. Trying to get the studio together!
        "The Pessimist complains about the wind; the Optimist expects it to change; the Realist adjusts the sails."

—William A. Ward

Comment

Working...
        X