• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One foot out the door...

Re: Come Home again.

Becca??? Hello......
    You awake yet??

I'll try your cell in the morning..... so I trust you are listening to CDs....

Allie

Comment

One foot out the door...

Becca, Hey girl, My puter's been all goofy all afternoon! In more ways than one! I really , Really hope you stay around here. We need you! They'll "eat me alive" if I'm the only "perve" on board! No, I mean it, you're so much a part of this ...please stick around. Tomorro's a new day. Talk to you then.... Hugs, Judie

Comment

One foot out the door...

Becca,

I dont care a hoot about playing the perfectionist role, or polishing my tiara! In fact, I think Im out of silver polish... but we could go fishing, or lay out on the beach? Get some seafood? You go girl! I like REAL people who share their ups as well as their downs. You are Real, and so you deserve some real seafood! I can send you some live crab or lobster, but you have to cook it within 12 hours....

Or better yet, we could just get together and go fishin!

Allie

Comment

One foot out the door...

Can I have your e-mail address dear- do you really need to leave so soon? I'm only abs 9 days!!

Comment

One foot out the door...

Who was mean, I can't find the thread that judged you, I don't think whomever it was meant anything. Please don't leave.

Comment

One foot out the door...

Marcie,

I think your post was right on. If we can't post our opinions and have mature discussions then what is the point? If we all agreed then we would be a cult. LOL

Just like a family, we will have our ups and downs. But is it really necessary to leave? I have been watching the moderation thread myself and hope to be there one day.

I don't know if the tiara comment was made for me, but I have to let you know that the moderation event was my idea even though I am abstaining or trying to. I hate even bringing this up, but I feel I am being misjudged here. Althought I can't moderate now or maybe forever, I don't feel like others can't.

I thought it would be really healthy for the board and asked Kathi to head it up since she was doing so well and has been so supportive on the board. A lot of people want to moderate and I just felt like it would be great if those who are trying could do it together. It seems like it is going really well.

I hope that we can move past this and no one who is successfully working the program and is moderating or abstaining leaves. You are truley a credit to the program and and inspiration to others.

Take care everyone!

-Nina

Comment

One foot out the door...

It's always been an issue with this board...but support means challenging people on their beliefs. (I mean that's why YOU are here, right...to get well?)

Comment

One foot out the door...

Becca- We love you. NEVER leave us!

Comment

One foot out the door...

Becca?
                    I hope this is an old post and you are back with us now??
                    Please believe you are appreciated beyond words!!
                    Lots'o'love & hugs
                    MFM

Comment

Working...
                    X